Saturday, July 26, 2014

Fancy Planner

The school year is almost underway (yikes), and I've just recently purchased the item I use the most: my planner.  My planner is my world.  I use it to organize not only my own schedule, but my husband's and kids' as well.  In previous years I've purchased planners that were "designed for moms," but once they arrived they seemed to be geared more towards my kids.  They would have stickers and silly drawings, but I have enough kid stuff and I looked long and hard for something designed for myself.  I wanted something that small enough to fit into my purse, but big enough to accommodate my bubbly handwriting.  Oh and did I mention I needed to feel fancy carrying it?  Obviously.

My DREAM planner just arrived yesterday from May Designs, and I couldn't be anymore excited.  The wonderful thing about May Designs is that you are the designer.  You get to choose the pattern, monogram or name, and the interior pages.  In addition to helpful calendar options, there's cute gift ideas such as pregnancy diaries and children's lined paper.  With so many options and new designs being created, you'll always be coming back for more.



Happy Planning!

XOXO

~ A. Savvy Mom ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)