Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Big Things Happening!

I made the decision, and I'm super excited about it.  I'm switching my blog over to Wordpress.  Why, you ask?  I'm looking to not only blog about what I'm doing, DIYs I'm making, etc.  I want to also be able to advertise future business ventures.  Not only do I love organizing myself, and creating fun crafts/events for my own children, but I also want to provide that for other busy moms.  Eventually, Savvy Mom will be expanding to a professional organizing business geared towards other Savvy moms who would like some extra backup.  We can do it all, but sometimes it's difficult and a little help goes a long way.  I will be offering organizing for rooms, homes, closets, as well as other organizational services geared towards moms; whether that includes chore charts, setting up a morning routine, or planning for a dorm room.

Big things will be happening!  I will keep this blog updated with the newest website information, so I can let you all know how things are going.  I have so much to share!  Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to stay up-to-date!  I will be blogging about our big trip to Disney when we return as well :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)