Tuesday, March 10, 2015

TV Tuesday - What I'm Watching

Living in Northern Indiana, we spend a lot of months inside.  That being said, I watch a lot of television.  My husband and I look at it as something we can do together.  We will find television shows that have already been out for sometime and binge watch them all.  It's such a nice treat for after the kids go to bed.  I also have a few shows that I watch on my own when he's coaching that are certainly my guilty pleasures.

We recently finished watching the series Breaking Bad and we both loved it!  I have two brothers, so I grew up watching action and gore.  If you're a little sensitive to those things, this might not be the show for you.





We just recently started watching The Walking Dead.  We are only on episode three (no spoilers please!)  We 're already getting sucked in, so I'm excited to see how the plot line develops.



My woman-power show, Scandal, is a big favorite.  It's a riveting drama that will keep you on your toes.  If you aren't watching it - catch up now!  It's available on Netflix :)  Another inspirational part of the show is her wardrobe, which you can BUY!  What show can you say that about?!?  Check out more about my love of all things Scandal here.


I am watching The Bachelor as I type...AHHH  I'm so happy he picked who he did.  I will not spoil it if you haven't caught up yet, but I'm hoping for a successful wedding/babies asap.


Here are some other oldies, but goodies that I continually rewatch:


                                              

My television time decreases tremendously as soon as the temperature rises above 50 degrees, but I'd love some more recommendations!  Let me know what you're watching.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)