Monday, February 23, 2015

Favorite Things - Target Edition


Hey everyone!  I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika today, sharing some of my favorite things at Target.  I was really drawn to this topic because after all, who isn't a Target fan?  Target is starting to bring out their new spring collections, which is making my Target trips even more exciting.  Here we go!

Sandal season!  It's almost here :)  I've loved seeing the new sandals at Target that have unique details on them.  Between beading, surprise straps, ties, etc.  I've been excited to switch up my basic black/brown boots I've been rocking all winter long.


Say what you will about the Kardashians, but you can't deny they have amazing hair!  This is why I'm excited Target has decided to carry the new Kardashian hair products.  I haven't seen them in the store yet, but they are available online.



Outdoor items have arrived!!  Once these subzero temperatures disappear, you will have a hard time finding me indoors.  I've already explained to my husband that we all need to be prepared to eat outside, play outside, clean outside, maybe even sleep outside occasionally!  Seriously though, we've been stuck indoors practically since October, so all of these outdoor items are bringing me so much joy.

Lastly - these two wardrobe additions that I am planning an entire blog on by themselves.  They are so versatile and can be styled for summer, winter, and every season in between.  Keep up with my blog to see how I style each of these pieces as well as additional details about each item.




Thanks for checking out some of my favorites at Target!


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's just above the knee - the fabric is such high quality as well that I know it will last :)

      Delete
    2. It's just above the knee - the fabric is such high quality as well that I know it will last :)

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)