Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Quick Dinner Pizza Roll Up




Busy mom looking for a quick, delicious dinner?  Here it is!  The easy pizza roll up is something I put together while we were snowed in over Super Bowl weekend.  I wanted to make something fun, different, and quick so that I didn't miss any commercials.  Here's all you need:




  1. A roll of pre- made pizza crust
  2. Your choice of cheese (I used mozzarella)
  3. Your choice of toppings (I used pepperoni)
That's it!  You could also choose to have some pizza or marinara sauce to dip it in once it's cooked.



  • Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
  • Spray a cookie sheet with Pam
  • Roll out the pizza crust
  • Sprinkle with toppings and cheese to your liking
  • Roll the crust back up, tucking the end to the bottom of the roll up
  • Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the outside is golden brown
Here's my crust prior to rolling it up:

This is it all rolled up and finished cooking:

The gooey, delicious inside of the pizza roll up:

Enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)