Sunday, February 1, 2015

Product Review: GlamGlow


Like every busy mom knows, finding a face product that you love that also doesn't break the bank or require a 45 minutes nightly routine is difficult.  I've been on a search for awhile and after seeing a few YouTube beauty gurus recommend the GlamGlow mud, I decided to give it a shot.  I received this set a Christmas gift from my husband this year (which means I bought it and he wrapped it)  and I could not be more in love.  All of these products are still available individually at Sephora, but now they are offering a different set that includes a newer version of the GlamGlow collection.  I'll be checking that one out too!

Blue Container: This is the GlamGlow THIRSTYMUD hydrating treatment.  This product blew me away!  It is the perfect winter skin treatment.  The first night I used it, I decided to put it on and go to sleep with it.  I was so dry, that I figured there was no such think as too much moisture.  When I woke up in the morning, my husband complimented me on how great my skin looked!  That was the moment I was sold.  My husband is very sweet and is never short on compliments, but he has never noticed a change in my skin from trying a product for only ONE night.  You will love this!

White container:  This is the GlamGlow SUPERMUD clearning treatment.  Fortunately, break outs aren't something I experience too often, but I did use this product when I got a few blemishes on my chin, and I liked it.  I'm not sure I noticed a huge difference since I really only had a couple blemishes that never last long, but I think if you break out often it would be worth a try.

Black Container:  This is the GlamGlow YOUTHMUD tinglexfoliate treatment.  This is another favorite of mine.  My skin needs to be exfoliated at least 3-4 times a week if not more.  I enjoy a strong face mask, but if you have more sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend this.  It does tingle to the point of slightly burning.  Again, I like this feeling but if you prefer a gentle exfoliate this product isn't for you.  I noticed my pores get smaller and my whiteheads disappear after just one use.  I can't get enough of this product!

The best thing about about Sephora  is that you can always ask for a free sample of any product, so try them out before you buy :)  I plan on getting a sample of the new GlamGlow POWERMUD dual cleanse treatment and I'll let you know what I think.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)