Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favorites



It's Friday!!!!  I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea today to share some of my favorites!


1. Friday!  It is the end of the trimester at the high school I teach at, the end (hopefully) to a long, cold,snowy February, and the end of birthday season craziness.  Let's just say I am ready for a few weeks of downtime!  Here's to Friday :)





2. $1 deep conditioning packets from Sally Beauty Supply.  First, I didn't even know you could go into Sally Beauty Supply without being a cosmetologist.  Second, I had no idea that these inexpensive conditioners existed.  They are only about $1 a packet, but I have short enough hair that one packet is good for two uses.  That's a bargain to me!  There's a pretty decent variety, and I was impressed with how much it improved the condition of my highlighted hair.  LOVE them!



3. Jimmy Fallon videos.  I'm obsessed.  I'm not sure if it's my secret desire to be the next pop star, but I can't get enough of watching the lip sync battles.  Here's the link to my current favorite, although all of them are pretty amazing! Emma Stone rocks!




4. Those lips.  Anybody else watching the Bachelor?  It's been a great season - not because of Chris Soules, but because of the interesting ladies this season.  It's been a fun season to watch, and I bet if you've been watching you already know who I'm talking about because Britt's lips always look flawless!  I'm more of a nude lip kind of girl,  but I"m determined to get out of my comfort zone and try a bold lip.  I'm planning on a Sephora trip on Sunday - I'll let you know if I have any luck :)




5. Banana Powder.  I originally saw this online because Kim Kardashian used it as a highlighter and shockingly it's also very affordable.  I started doing some research, and although my skin is too light to use i as a highlighter it was supposed to be great for dark undereye areas and battling redness - both things I struggle with in my early morning routine.  I bought it and I LOVE it!  It is probably going to last forever too because the bottle is so big, and a little goes a long way.  This has been a purchase I've been happy with.  It isn't in beauty stores, but Amazon carries it - here's the link.




5. ..........it's almost here - 





March is currently my new favorite month because this year it means relaxation and a vacation.  We are looking forward to taking the kids to Florida in a few weeks and hopefully getting outside.  We've been dealing with subzero temperatures for WEEKS here in Indiana, and my kids are ready for some fresh air.

Link up and share your favorites!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)